3-year-old girl wakes up at her own funeral, rushed to hospital but dies again

Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza, 3, was declared deceased. The glass coffin window started to fog up during her viewing, and what happened next surprised the entire family.

When Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza first began experiencing stomach pain, vomiting, and fever, she was only three years old. Her parents became very concerned and went right away to a pediatrician in Villa de Ramos, where she was born and raised. The pediatrician urged the parents to take Camila to a hospital in the central Mexican state of San Luis Potos because they thought Camila’s condition might be more serious than it appeared to be.

Doctors there sought to reduce Camila’s body temperature by applying a cold towel to her lower body while also prescribing her paracetamol. She was given an oximetar at the same time to monitor her oxygen levels.

Sadly, she didn’t get much better, so her parents decided to get a second opinion from a physician at another hospital. Mary Jane was instructed to feed Camila more fruits and vegetables in addition to the additional drugs that were given for her. Camila was subsequently transferred to the Salinas hospital between 9 and 10 p.m. where she was quickly hospitalized because this didn’t help either.

They desired to administer her with intravenous treatment. Oxygen was administered to her slowly. Because they couldn’t locate her tiny veins, they didn’t place it on her; eventually, a nurse succeeded, the mother told the Daily Mail. Camila’s mother requested on being let inside the room once the IV drip was removed, but she was denied. Camila was then transported to another room to rest.

She continued to hug me as they brought her away and instructed Mary Jane to “let her rest in peace.”

The doctor had hardly been outside a short while when he broke the most heartbreaking news to the parents. Dehydration was the cause of their girl’s death. Millions of bits of their universe fell apart.

The glass pane of Camila’s casket began to fog up the day of her funeral, and her grandmother insisted that they open it. When they did, they noticed Camila moving her eyes and pulsing. The girl was declared dead after being pronounced at the hospital after being sent there in a hurry; cerebral edema was cited as the cause of death.

“My baby had actually reached that point. My kid was a very joyful person who got along with everyone and didn’t single anyone out, thus we are devastated. Because she was loved, a lot of people on the ranch help us, according to her mother.

Her second death certificate listed dehydration combined with cerebral edema and metabolic failure, while her first death certificate only listed dehydration as the cause of death.

“I truly want justice to be done, that’s all. I don’t hold anything against the doctors who took such drastic steps, her distraught mother told NY Post. She concluded, “I just beg that the physicians, nurses, and directors be changed in order to prevent it from happening again.

As the family waits to learn the results of the autopsy, San Luis Potosi State Attorney General Jose Luis Ruiz is looking into the issue.

We have no idea how these parents must have felt after losing their daughter twice. Let her soul rest in peace.

Please FACEBOOK SHARE this content with your loved ones.

Rate article